2011 Conference Presentations
Here is a list of the Presentations given at the conference that are available to download.
Please Note: All Presentations are password protected, to download a presentation, contact Joe Weiss for the access codes to download or view the presentation data files.
The contents of the presentations are for the sole use of conference attendees and should not be distributed.
The user password sent by Joe is case sensitive and should not contain any spaces.
ACS Workshop Presentations
- ABB Perspectives on ICS Cyber Security
- Air Products - Adventures in Plant Security - Part 1
- Air Products - Adventures in Plant Security - Part 2
- BWP - RTU Penetration, Testing and Disclosure Issues
- Cigital - Attack Trends 2011 -or- Why Security Software?
- CSIS - In the Dark
- Cyber Threat to Critical Infrastructures
- Worldwide Cyber Security on Thermal Power Generation control Systems - Part 1
- Worldwide Cyber Security on Thermal Power Generation control Systems - Part 2
- ICS Incident - Commonalities and Concerns - Pipeline Cyber Incidents
- ICS Security Vulnerabilities
- Cyber Security of Industrial Control Systems - A Status Report
- Doing the Forensics on a Complex Cyber Attack
- Calling Law Enforcement
- ICS’s in the Age of Cyber Warfare
- Microsoft Perspectives on ICS Security
- SNORT Intrusion Detection for Serial Non-Routable Control Systems
- Security testing for End-Users
- ICS Cyber Security Workforce Development
- A SOCs Eye View
- Update on Cyber Security and Licensing at the NRC
- State of IT Security
- Within the SCADASEC Community
- Recent Malware Infections on Control System networks in Brazil
- Advanced Persistent Threats to Industrial Control Systems
- Securing turbine Communications Links